[3830] SS SSB VY2LI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 08:51:23 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI

First, my condolences to the family of KL7RA, Rich. RIP. This was mainly a
limited op, the majority on S & P. I started out on low power, but switched
to HP after several Qs. My Cabrillo shows all Qs as B precedence,naturally, but
several contacts were on low power, so I sent A precedence. How does this
affect the receiving station? If anyone reads this, I would appreciate a
comment. Thanks for the Qs. 73,Bill