[3830] SS SSB K2PO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 09:03:31 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Great job by NH6V (at KH6LC) to be at the top of the SOLP rankings, given his
geographical remoteness, the disparity in daylight/sunlight with 99% of the
participants, and the declining solar conditions.  Hearing the big numbers he
was giving out (and likewise with NP4G and VA7RR) helped keep me focused.

My log shows 26 folks with a CK of 2015, and 42 more with a CK of 2014.  That's
encouraging.

VI was the last section for me.  (Naturally, I worked a second soon after.)

Tnx to all the casual contesters for lifting everyone's scores!

73,

/Bill, K2PO
Portland, OR