[3830] SS SSB KS2G Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 11:47:35 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KS2G
Operator(s): KS2G
Station: KS2G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 16:00

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Pleasantly surprised to find 10-Meters open at the start of the 'test.
But overall I found conditions disappointing ... although that's not surprising
given where we are in the current cycle.
Never heard any Pacific stations, and VY1MB was too weak for me to have any
chance of getting him when I heard him as 15-meters was closing Sunday
evening.
So fell two sections short of a Clean Sweep.
Bummer.