[3830] SS SSB K6KNS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 12:01:14 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6KNS
Operator(s): K6KNS
Station: K6KNS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Folsom

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

I was really impressed when I heard operators helping those who didn’t know
the exchange. All were patient while talking them through it.  That was
awesome; true spirit of Amateur Radio. To get acclimated with the long exchange
with SS, I began with Search and Pounce. Later I Ran but had a keyboard issue so
that was short lived. I enjoyed hearing my fellow club members on the air as
well as getting logged.  Thank you all!...Dave K6KNS