[3830] SS SSB K8BL SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 21:51:14 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: OH

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Good WWV Numbers for a domestic contest and good participation. All of the
ARRL Sections were well represented. In the CWSS, I sweated out NT until
late Sunday afternoon after I had given up getting a Clean Sweep. This time,
I had NT in the Log in the first 15 minutes! I think I heard 4 or 5 of them!!

The last Section worked was SFL of all things. That gave me the Sweep around
1 AM Local Time.

The only equipment issue was my own doing. When I recorded the messages on my
voicekeyer, I guess I didn't enunciate very well. After a few responses to
KABL and my Check being questioned as 11 instead of 61 and a few Thank Yous
for Wyoming instead of Ohio, I decided to re-record everything without any
marbles or pretzels in my mouth - HIHI. How did ever we do Phone Contests
without voicekeyers??