[3830] SS SSB K0OO(@N3HBX) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 26 14:56:07 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0OO
Operator(s): K0OO
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I would like to thank my gracious host Dr John Evans N3HBX who allowed me to
come into his home and operate from his station.  I would also like to thank
Jim WX3B who encouraged this all out effort BIC.

I found this years ARRL SSB SS to be a real challenge.  The sections that I was
used to as hard to get were among the first that I worked.  The Hardest sections
that I found this year were NLI and the West Indies sections VI and PR.  These
sections were found with a bit of hunting on Sunday to much relief.  Thanks go
out to all that were involved. Never underestimated what it will take to earn
the coveted mug.

I was happy to have made the unassisted clean sweep.  I heard and worked many
friends that I have known through the years and would like tho wish them all
well in the upcoming holidays. It was nice to work them during this competition
and welcome reunion.

My best go out to all that were in the competition and I look forward to next
year.

Best of 73

Thanks to all

Pat  K0OO