[3830] CQWW CW W6NF SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 15:01:08 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN

  160:    3     2        2
   80:    4     3        2
   40:   36    13       26
   20:   91    22       52
   15:   90    20       46
   10:   38    17       27

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

My newly erected 135-foot log-wire worked very well. With the feed end at
25-feet and the far end (temporarily) at 10 feet, it is not high enough to be
effective on 160/80 and displayed fair performance on 40. On 20/15/10, though,
it was surprising. A total of 78 DXCC entities were worked. Overall I am very
pleased at this result. This week I will get the far end of the antenna up to
no less than 30 feet so my XYL (K7MKL) can have better luck on 40 in the TARA
RTTY Melee. She also plans to work the 10-meter RTTY Contest, as well.