[3830] CQWW CW W0ETT SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 18:10:53 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 27:56

  160:   15     7        5
   80:   47    14       22
   40:  174    28       64
   20:  192    29       75
   15:  194    29       65
   10:   86    24       44
------------------------------
Total:  708   131      275  Total Score = 790,888

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, I thought the band conditions were good in this one.  My QSO's were
balanced over 15, 20, and 40m where conditions were good, especially Friday
evening on 40m where I was getting through on first or second call most of the
time.  Nice to have 10m openings open to all directions.  On 10m Sunday, CR2X
was so loud for our QSO that I thought he was a local at first.  On low bands,
had a good time on 80m working several EU stations at their sunrise (our time
midnight) when they really came up out of the noise and then they could hear my
100w okay.

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756pro3 to HF yagis and verticals