[3830] CQWW CW ND3N SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:09:18 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ND3N
Operator(s): ND3N
Station: ND3N

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: FM18qh
Operating Time (hrs): 16:53

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   54    13       38
   40:  148    18       67
   20:   79    20       62
   15:   25    12       23
   10:   36    12       29

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Contesting is best with Margaritas - but a close second is leftover Turkey
sandwiches...

Conditions seemed pretty good, despite the falling SFIs.  All S&P, which
with this contest can be almost as productive as running a frequency.  I was
able to keep my average rate across my BIC time to 20.  Also kept my total
multiplier above my Q numbers.

Rig: TS-590
Antennas: GAP Challenger and Wires on 80/40.
Logging S/W: WriteLog V11.30C

Now its time for the tryptophan to kick in and counter some of the caffeine
that I've been consuming to stay awake...