[3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:14:41 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A5CW 9A5K E70A E70R E70T E76C E77C E77DX E77E E77W S55M
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN84IX, Prijedor

  160:  416    23       88
   80: 1351    34      117
   40: 2174    40      150
   20: 1915    40      151
   15: 1764    39      155
   10:  345    34      130

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Another great contest behind us, with lots of fun and like always some
improvements, mostly with logging software, thanks to Chris 9A5K -
www.DX-log.net
For first time we made 8K QSOs on CW, over 2100 QSOs with inband station,
over 1000 mults and this is our best score in WW DX CW ever!

Great batle on cqcontest.net with ES9C, OM7M and IR4M !

Our congrats to S50C guys on TK0C for excellent job there for filday
operation!

Congrats to ES9C on super sonday afternoon finish, we could just look how they
running away and could stay on 15m and 20m till late evening when we were
already on low bands !
Great mult nummbers by ES9C, OM7M and II9P !!! well done guys!

Pitty we were missing some teams on live score board! IR4X...

Unfortunately we were missing a bit better condx especially on 10m !

Thnaks for QSOs and CU in next one!

de E7DX Team