[3830] CQWW CW AL9A SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:24:25 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 21:40

   80:  120     6        5
   40:  150    21       44
   20:  398    31       88
   15:  509    24       46
   10:   68    14       17
------------------------------
Total: 1245    96      200  Total Score = 856,328

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Much harder this year than last. On the solar downside it's much tougher to get
many EU mults and QSOs. Also had about 3 hours less chair time than last year,
but then that was my best effort in the CW event. Tried to run more knowing
there wasn't a KL7RA multi-op station now to hand out the AK mults, but the
feeding frenzy was tough. On the up side conditions on 80M were better than I
can remember for a long time, especially on Friday night. This may be the most
80M QSOs for me in a single contest ever. Unfortunately, they were all two
pointers! Oh well, lets hope next year still has some gas left in the solar
cycle.