[3830] CQWW CW K1LZ(N1RR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:46:43 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: K1LZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA

  160:   63    11       30
   80:  628    19       72
   40:  977    24       86
   20: 1240    33      106
   15:  716    29       98
   10:  195    18       55

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I want to start by thanking Krassy for the invitation to operate while he and
his team were away at ED8X. Thank you.
I also want to thank the other players: Will-K6ND, Dennis-W1UE/ZW5B, Velimir-
K3JO/EA8, Lars-KE1J/K6ND and Eric T.
It's also important to me to point out that Dave Robbins K1TTT and Mike Keane,
K1MK were nice enough to excuse me from my M/M commitment with them this year.

This was another step in my SOAB-HP adventure....

The plan I prepared worked well but I was the weak link after 8 or 9 hours.
I managed to stay awake thru until 0200Z Sunday and then took two 2 hour naps.
I was all alone at the station and had to use some time for meals etc.

Our teammate Mike Perry, WM1K has been fighting cancer. He's had a very
difficult time. He has been home now for over three weeks !! It's the longest
he has been at his home since JUNE !!

Please consider donating to help Mike :
http://www.gofundme.com/ud52jzeh9

-Charlie N1RR