[3830] CQWW CW WX4G SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:48:08 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: FL

  160:   43    14       29
   80:  167    23       80
   40:  280    31      107
   20:  155    37       87
   15:  242    29       91
   10:   91    19       57
------------------------------
Total:  978   153      451  Total Score = 1,679,120

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting contest.  Some really loud signals on 10...but not very many
stations...even though 3B9 and 5R8 had good signals.  Worked stations at 599
+10 and then 449.

15 was better...but Europe dropped out really early,  and 20 Europe never
really got going for me...although Asia was really good.

The best bands were 40-80-160 by far.  No shortage of stations and conditions
really good.

One of these days I am going to really try,..but it is great to just enjoy the
contest and get some sleep.

Thanks to all that called!!

Bob  WX4G