[3830] CQWW CW W7VJ M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:54:44 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): KU7T N7NM K7OG W7DRM W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA

  160:   17    10       14
   80:  260    27       65
   40:  776    36      116
   20: 1011    39      130
   15:  543    34      102
   10:  106    24       54

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference from last year!  Still considering, it was a phenomenal
weekend.  Very quiet.  We had a nasty surprise when our 15 stack stopped
working on Saturday morning local, but had the great fortune of a super tower
climber who fixed things up.  We learned a lot on this outing and enjoyed
welcoming a new member to the team.  Just shy of the 5M points I had set as a
goal, but no complaints.   Thanks to a great team for their efforts, and to all
for the QSOs.

73
Andrew
W7VJ