[3830] CQWW CW NW3H SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 20:34:13 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Skippack, PA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   45    12       42
   40:   92    22       76
   20:  192    38      100
   15:  153    30       82
   10:   68    18       46
------------------------------
Total:  550   120      346  Total Score = 705,058

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

All S&P as always, not good enough to run on CW.   This is my second best
effort in this contest and in terms of conditions I think it is pretty good for
my pop gun station with a 2 element Mosley mini beam and an inverted V at 40
feet. I also have been dealing with a terrible cold that has turned into
bronchitis.  Thank goodness this was CW and not phone. Conditions were weird.
I could not work SA on Friday night though had no problem getting into Asia
working numerous JA and a BY and BV!  Got off to a good start on Friday.  I had
some opportunity for extra chair time.  My rate suffered because I was chasing
mults too much instead of just working stations.  Though for me the fun is
chasing the mults!  Ended Saturday at 350K and was able to double the score on
Sunday.  This is the best score I had in this year which has been very
challenging for many reasons including not having an amp for most of the year.
Very happy to have an amp again. Looking forward to the 10 meter contest to
close the year.  73s to the DX and thanks for the contacts.

Rig IC-7600
Amp: AL-811H
Antenna:  Mosley TA-33a mini at 45 feet
Inverted V dipole at 40 feet