[3830] CQWW CW PJ4Q M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 22:49:24 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4Q
Operator(s): W4PA S53R WF7T PJ4NX PJ4DX
Station: PJ4Q

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PJ4

  160:  141    16       44
   80:  617    27       92
   40: 2044    32      109
   20: 1437    39      121
   15: 1806    35      130
   10: 1095    30       97

We operated as a traditional M/S with one run radio, one mult station, in a
Field Day style operation with no towers, Spiderbeam yagis on collapsible masts
and low band wire antennas.

The new 160 transmit antenna and low band RX array did quite well this weekend.

Mission accomplished - we operated both modes this year for CQ WW from PJ4 -
the new normal for the "Q crew" I would hope, instead of CW only -

We will see you from Bonaire for the CQ WW SSB and CW contests in 2016 -

On behalf of the crew at PJ4Q -

Scott
W4PA