[3830] CQWW CW M2L(M0BJL) SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 05:28:24 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: M2L
Operator(s): M0BJL
Station: M2L

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: Southampton

   10:  731    32      104

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Ereceted my trusty 4 element yagi at full height on the tower for a LP entry due
to my amplifier being away for repair following a faliure in CQWW SSB. Very
strange conditions during the whole weekend, nothing from JA or Zone 19 which
was unusual. Signals from EU were very low and worked quite a few on
backscatter!North America was hit and miss and signals were very low at times,
even K3LR was down in the noise!Nearly packed up at 1500 on the sunday as the
band was flat but a sudden lift in conditiions brought an hour or so run into
NA. On the whole, despite 700+ Q's very few 3 pointers so the score was well
down. Still good fun though!
Thanks to those that called me and big thanks to the NA stations that i
struggled with their calls due to ESP conditions.
73
Shaun, M2L (@ M0BJL)