[3830] CQWW CW WE9V M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 11:27:02 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): K9NW K9PG WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WI

  160:   25    11       22
   80:  254    26       93
   40:  911    39      134
   20:  914    39      146
   15:  916    39      143
   10:  114    26       78

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had a great time. It's been 15 years since the only other multi-op
I've hosted for this one. Nothing expensive broke, we had a good time,
and we topped that 15 year old score by 700k, with 250 less QSOs but
with 63 more countries and 16 more zones (despite 730 less QSOs and
69 less mults on 10M alone!).  Sure do miss 10M already.  Only worked
one JA on 10M, JA3YBK.

Big thanks to Paul and Mikey for coming out to play.
Thanks to all the people that get on around the world that make it so fun!
Congrats to fellow Wisconsites at AA9A for whoppin' our butts!

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com

2x Elecraft K3
2x Ameriton AL-1500
Tribanders (2x KT-34XA, Moslty TA-34)
Cushcraft XM-240 converted to W6NL Moxon this year
80M dipole
160M Shunt-Fed tower