[3830] CQWW CW K2TTM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 11:48:39 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2TTM
Operator(s): K2TTM
Station: K2TTM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   30    20       10
   40:  250    59       15
   20:  135    69       25
   15:  188    78       20
   10:   73    41       19

Condx were considerably better than anticipated.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to put in as many hours as I'd like.  Friday night
I had what can only be called a senior moment when I unwittingly switched to
the wrong antennas when moving to 40/80 meters and thought both bands were dead
so I went to bed around 11 pm.  Saturday was also disrupted by family
obligations which took me out in the middle of the afternoon for several hours.
It wasn't until later Saturday that I realized what I'd done on Friday evening
& knew I'd blown any chance at bettering my score from last year.  I had to
be content with doing the best I could with what I had left.

All in all I was happy with my results.  Just remember, when the bands seem
"dead" all may not be lost.... CHECK YOUR ANTENNA CONNECTIONS !!!
Geez