[3830] CQWW CW NN3W SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 14:57:33 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA

  160:    4     2        2
   80:  122    18       73
   40:  344    32      114
   20:  299    38      120
   15:  287    33      116
   10:  101    22       64

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time I've operated a contest from home and broke 1,000 QSOs.  Given my
time limitations, I'm quite pleased.

40, 20, and 15 were in very good shape - especially 15.  80 was very very noisy
here and copy was difficult.  I had to use my 20 meter dipole to reduce the
noise on many signals.  The 160 meter antenna goes up this week, so I could
only work a few local strong stations for zones and countries.  Unfortunately,
I think the party is over for 10 meters.  EU was there, but mainly southern
Europe and far western Europe (typical of lower sunspot years).  Hopefully
activity is still robust in, say, 2021.......

Wish I had more time for this.  S&P 90% of the time.  Had a fantastic run
on 15 on Sunday.  Really enjoyed that.

Had to install N1MM plus two hours into the contest as the computer and
"classic" N1MM was choking on the volume of cluster/skimmer spots.

I really really wish this event was not on Thanksgiving weekend.