[3830] CQWW CW SQ3RX SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 17:07:15 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SQ3RX
Operator(s): SQ3RX
Station: SQ3RX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 26:47

  160:    5     3        4
   80:  275    10       50
   40:  251    14       65
   20:  304    23       69
   15:  163    22       53
   10:   78    15       38
------------------------------
Total: 1076    87      279  Total Score = 659,898

Great contest, but first day the propagation on upper bands was quite difficult
(only few big guns on 28MHz). On Sunday conditions were a little bit better and
I've made some Asian and Caribbean stations. Lower bands worked great with basic
G5RV antenna about 7 meters up the ground. Unfortunately I've not beat my
personal record 1mln points :-(

Congratulation to LY7M, DJ0MDR, SP2QG, EW2M, DM7C who received my extremely
weak signal on 1.8MHz - I used dipole from 10MHz band, 5 meters up with antenna
tunner in my Icom 746. Still, I don't have idea how it worked :-)

Equipment were:
28/21/14 MHz - Inverted V
7/3.5 Mhz - G5RV
1.8 Mhz - 10Mhz band dipole :-)

Icom IC746 with 100W output.
Latest vesion of N1MM logger+

Thanks for all QSOs. Hope to meet you in CQ WPX CW 2016 !