[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 30 18:34:00 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): K4BAI KU8E W8FN PJ4LS
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire, Dutch Carib

  160:   174    14       29
   80:   900    22       79
   40:  3041    34      120
   20:  2044    36      115
   15:  2743    34      119
   10:  2087    28       96
-------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to station owner K2NG/PJ4G and to the station's man on the ground Hans,
PJ4LS for all his help and guidance and operating.  We had some equipment
problems and some computer/logging problems, but nothing kept us from having a
lot of fun operating and running. We had no lock out working, so we used the
third station only to run when one station was down for a while with a computer
problem.  Our multiplier total reflects the lack of the extra stations that the
top scorers in this and the M/S category have these days and congratulations to
them for their fantastic scores.  It seems that the electrical service to the
station is to be buried under ground soon and that should only improve the
station results.  This was an opportunity for Jeff, KU8E, to re-unite with
Randy, W8FN to operate a contest.  They used to do contests together back in
Ohio before Jeff moved to GA and Randy to TX.

Thanks for all the QSOs. QSLs for all four calls (PJ4A, PJ4/K4BAI, PJ4,KU8E,
and PJ4/W8FN) go via K4BAI.  We hope to work you all in all the upcoming
contests.  Keep on enjoying this wonderful hobby for a lifetime.

Thanks to the XYLs for letting us be away from home and for two of us from the
USA to miss Thanksgiving dinner with our families.  Randy, W8FN's XYL, Rosalie,
joined us for a great Thanksgiving dinner at a resort restaurant by the sea
here.  Also at the dinner were W4PA, WF7T, S53R, and PJ4NX of the PJ4Q M/S team
plus PJ4DX and PJ4KD.  Congrats to Scott and his team for a great score way up
in the M/S rankings.

The score will be split with SECC getting 2/3 and DFW Contest Group getting
1/3.

Hope to be back here for CQ WW CW next year and maybe another contest in the
spring.

73, John, K4BAI.