[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 1 00:09:18 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 1

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:  18      9
   40:  42     41
   20:   4      4
Total:  64     54  Total Score = 3,456

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Whoa!  Slow sledding at first, but kinda caught on halfway through.

Wish I'd had another 15 minutes on 80m.  Never got to try 160.  But, the noise
on 80 was S9, so thanks to all who copied me...and all who came back to my
brief CQ.

Highlights:  40m contacts with strong signals from our European friends --
Mike, F5IN; good ole' Bert, F6HKA; Petr, OK2CQR; and Braco, 9A7R!!  Thanks,
guys...you really made 40m juicier tonight for all of us.  Great signals and
great ops you are!

Kudos to K5IX and W1UU with very strong QRP signlas.  Y'all amaze me.

And, the very best news I can report is that my cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt,
AB5OR, just gave up and went to bed about halfway through.  So, I beat him
AGAIN today!!  I did a 'TWO-PEAT' (makes me want to sing that Stevie Wonder
song, 'For Once In My Life').  But, friends, that won't happen again unless
y'all join me in completely ignoring him, especially with his new shiny
Spiderbeam at 50' -- he brags to me about stuff that's S9 and it was S1 on his
Hustler vertical.  Oh, .... whatever, Joe!!!

I'll miss y'all next week, because I'm leading a major career expo here for 8th
graders in Northeast Mississippi -- about 4,000 of them over two days.  A HUUUGE
deal, thanks to the $50 million gift to us from Toyota.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (home of Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll!)