[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA8HSB SOSB(A)/40 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 2 01:22:22 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA8HSB
Operator(s): WA8HSB
Station: WA8HSB

Class: SOSB(A)/40 QRP
QTH: AL

   80:
   40:   47      22      16     8
   20:   36      16      14     7
   15:   12       5       8     5
   10:    6       0       5     3
-----------------------------------
Total:  101      43      43    23  Total Score = 20,383

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Friday and Saturday nights were focused on 40m as those were the only times I
thought I would be able to participate.  Saturday night saw better conditions
than Friday for me.  As it turned out, I was also able to get on Sunday
afternoon as well and was able to make some Qs on the higher bands.  It was all
good fun!

Thanks for all the Qs as well as the persistence of several to pull my signal
out of the noise level.  Your patience is greatly appreciated!

TS-850S @ 5 watts to attic antennas with N1MM/MMTTY/2Tone

73, John