[3830] CaQP OH0X(OH6KZP) SO(A)Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 03:21:25 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: OH0X
Operator(s): OH6KZP
Station: OH0X

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: Brando

   20:   34     1
   15:    4     0
--------------------
Total:   38     1  Mults = 24  Total Score = 2,784

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I spent 2.5 months in Silicon Valley last fall, participating in CQP 2014 from
the fine station of Tom NW6P. This fall I just wanted to get on the air in CQP
to say "hi" from back home on the other side of the world and to
provide some QSO points, so I made the brief drive and ferry trip to the Åland
Islands station. Unfortunately band conditions between W6 and the Aurora Belt
were rather poor, but I managed to make a few fun QSOs any way!