[3830] TRC DX 5R8SV SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 09:19:47 EDT 2015

                    TRC DX Contest

Call: 5R8SV
Operator(s): 5R8SV
Station: 5R8SV

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Antananarivo

   80:    0     0
   40:    1     0
   20:   61     0
   15:  134     0
   10:   71     0
--------------------
Total:  267     0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 15,486

Club: Vienna Wireless Society

Comments:

With a lot of contests going on this weekend, the received exchanges included
German counties, RSGB 21-28 serial numbers and the well-meaning
"001". Generally, I was able to get stations around to agreeing on an
ITU Zone. Nonetheless, a few went away confused by my "TRC" reply.
Conditions started reasonably well, but went down in the last few hours.
However, on both contest days I was pleased to work a number of stations on 10
meters, including contacts from Asia, South Asia and Africa.