[3830] CaQP AF6GA SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 12:39:21 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA

--------------------
Total:  318     0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 52,305

This is only my second attempt at cqp but it's probably my favourite contest
now.  Conditions were good, particularly on 40m.  10m almost non-existant and
80m was crowded and noisy (s3-5) so progress was hard going.  Maybe this is
what you get when you try and run with 100w and a wire on 80 :)  The biggest
surprise was the high hour rate of 75 on 40m - fun!

Just before shutting down for the night did some SnP to try and find the
GOLDRUSH stations.  There were a lot on, but unfortunately coudln't find U.
Still this added another element to the already fun contest.

95% running so thank you to all for the qsos and repeats.  Some was due to qsb
and some due to being a new cw op.  It would be nice if there was a cw only
category in cqp.

73,
Phil
AF6GA