[3830] CaQP K1IMI(N4CW) SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 18:35:36 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: K1IMI
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: K1IMI

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 11:43

  160:    0      0
   80:   16      0
   40:   63      5
   20:  118     60
   15:   54     10
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  251     75  Mults = 54  Total Score = 48,762

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rough going with low power, whole contest! Made 54 out of 58 mults and I really
had to work for some. Missed Glen, Mend, Sisk, and Trin. I was glad to get such
a welcome for Maine multiplier. Heard complaints of scarcity of Vermont mults.
I wish there were more mobiles...it was fun chasing K6Q all over the place!
I stay in Maine until CQP is over, then head home to NC...love this QSO party.