[3830] CaQP K4BAI SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 18:42:09 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:14

  160:    4      0
   80:   53     34
   40:   71     97
   10:   50     84
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.
Score up a bit from last year.  Operating time at least two more hours.  But,
this year, I missed the usually very productive first two hours due to a team
tennis match.  (You guessed it.  We lost.)  Higher bands were poorer than last
year and the lower bands were much better than last year.  Typical, I guess, as
we leave the sunspot high.  Got the sweep at 0724Z with a QO from the only GLENn
County station heard, K6Q/M.  Lot of good operators.  Lot of good fun.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.