[3830] CaQP K7SV SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 19:47:37 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: VA

  160:
   80:   40     11
   40:   76     54
   20:  115    105
   15:   91     76
   10:   47     24
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With the propagation that existed several days before CQP it looked pretty good
for CQP. Well it wasn't as good as it might have been, but certainly could have
been worse. 10 opened briefly to CA on Sat and for a longer period on Sun. There
were 4 or 5 stations with fairly good signals on top band, but none could hear
me. I seem to do better once the leaves have fallen and the sap drops. Always
fun to work many old friends in CQP! Certainly miss hearing our late friend
KO7X in the fray!