[3830] CaQP W6S(WK6I) SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 19:59:41 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6S
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: WK6I

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CALA

  160:
   80:   19     60
   40:   34     34
   10:    7      5
--------------------

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Missed VT, AK, and NV. Go figure. ;)

It was fun being a part of the GOLD RUSH special event for the 50th CQP. I wish
I could have done more but I was stuck at low power and had work interruptions.
On the other hand, I don't get on CW much and it was fun working so many CW Qs.
And I apologize for my many fumble fingers and fill requests. Thanks everyone
for their patience!

Looks like I scored 13 out of the 23 other GOLD RUSH stations in my travels.

73 jeff wk6i at W6S