[3830] CaQP AE0EE M/MFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 4 23:05:39 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE K0BBC
Station: AE0EE

Class: M/MFixed LP
QTH: MN

   20:   26     12
--------------------
Total:   26     12  Mults = 24  Total Score = 2,448

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W, dipoles up 30' with K0BBC's portable tower, operating from a local park.
We tried 10 m, but no CA stations were found (some DX was worked anyway).

The weather was spectacular for portable operating, with plenty of sunshine,
little wind, and cool temperatures.  Our deployment of the tower is getting
faster, with the first QSO made after just over an hour.  For expedience, we
did not put together the triband yagi, opting instead for an 80 m OCF dipole
and a 20 meter dipole (should've brought the 15 m dipole).

We hope to see a lot of the operators we worked today at Pacificon in two
weeks!