[3830] CaQP W6E(@N6GEO) M/MCntyExp HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 5 00:21:36 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6E
Operator(s): N6GEO WQ6X
Station: N6GEO

Class: M/MCntyExp HP
QTH: Twain Harte, Ca.

  160:    0      0
   80:  131     80
   40:  174     59
   20:  169     64
   15:   75     12
   10:    7      4
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This weekend was full of surprises from Twain Harte (Tuolumne county).
We ran as a Multi-2 using an Elecraft K2 and a SUNSDR2 into a TH3-Jr (10 mh),
an OCFD (20 mh) and a Butternut HF-6V with radials on top of the shed.
Unfortunately, stray RF plagued the SunSDR2.  Aside from that WQ6X made it work
quite well for CW, while N6HEO made the K2 sing nicely on SSB.
Considering our location, we did reasonably well, managing to work 22 out of
the 24 GOLD RUSH stations.

  Ron
 WQ6X