[3830] CaQP K6R(@K6ZH) M/SFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 5 13:36:24 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6R
Operator(s): K6ZH N6ERD N6EEG
Station: K6ZH

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SAN DIEGO

  160:
   80:   41     92
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

We had planned to do our normal Imperial County operation from Desert View Tower
as K6QK, as we have done for many years.  We got the special K6R callsign for
this year.  Then 2 of our key team members had to cancel at the last minute.
There was too much to do with too few people, so we operated K6R from Jim
K6ZH's home QTH in San Diego.  We made a respectable score in our 20 hours in
the contest, but nothing like what we've done in the past from Imperial County.
 "Next year for sure."  Thanks to the CQP organizers for making this
an extra special CQP with the 1x1 calls!