[3830] 432FallSprnt KA2LIM/P Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 8 12:47:24 EDT 2015

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: KA2LIM/P
Operator(s): KA2LIM
Station: KA2LIM/P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 19  Mults = 12  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 228

Got on site at FN12of (new spot for hill-topping), setup the 11x11 rover
antenna's,checked power and VSWR was way out of wack-high. Checked each antenna
separately and was all OK put power divider back in line and VSWR was way high,
so wound up using one 11 element yagi with 100 watts.

Best part of the whole contest was showing and explaining to an 11 year old and
his father what was going on and them hearing the other stations coming back to
me and seeing their eyes get big at what they were experiencing.

Worked VE3CRU/R in all three grids that he activated, K1RZ off the back of the
antenna when I was pointed toward FN03, VE3ZV in EN92 calling me on the side of
my antenna and WZ1V in eastern CT in FN31.  Quit at 1030 PM and headed for home,
lots of fun with the rover setup. PD is now fixed.