[3830] CaQP N6YEU SOCntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 8 13:15:25 EDT 2015

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6YEU
Operator(s): N6YEU
Station: N6YEU

Class: SOCntyExp LP
QTH: TRINITY

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   33     48
   20:  140     19
   15:   56     60
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

My apologies to those who missed TRIN. Due to extremely high winds Saturday
night I was forced to qrt for reasons of safety. I was portable "field day
style" and felt it was best to leave the area.(Mendocino National Forest
just south of the Yolla Bolly Wilderness.)I moved to a location away from the
winds until morning,"sleeping" in the back of my pickup camper.
Fortunately my portable tower and antennas survived.I have gone portable for
CQP for abt 18 years and have never seen winds like these. I hope to return
next year to make up for a dismal showing this year.