[3830] 432FallSprnt K3TUF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 7 22:49:43 EDT 2015

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN10we

Total:  QSOs = 64  Mults = 32  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 4,096

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

The score is to even to continue, have to quit while it's a nice even number.
Wow, what a night, used the chat page frequently and the W4DEX page to work
some outrageous grids.  Down to FM02 and out west to EN74 and EM78.
I found conditions to be reasonably enhanced to work that kind of stuff.
Think I did better on this band than the others, but really didn't compare
scores yet.
Sorry that I will miss the uW sprint, as I will be at the DCC in Chicago.
Thanks to the sponsors for this fun event.  I enjoyed it.
73,
Phil K3TUF