[3830] CWopsT W6KC HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 8 00:37:39 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 8

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Santa Monica, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .9

   80:  30     21
   40:  20     19
Total:  50     40  Total Score = 2,000

I still had my 80m dipole up from using it over the CQP weekend. It's
temporarily installed across my neighbor's home to a tree on the other side of
his house so I have enough room to stretch it out.  This is the first CWT that
I have had a reasonable 80m antenna to try.  Compared to any of my previously
80m attempts during CWT, I did dramatically better.  With the band condx
tonight I didn't get a good overall test, but it was fun making a bunch of QSOs
on 80m for a change.

73, Jim W6KC

K3, AL80B & N1MM+
TA33jr @ 30 Ft