[3830] Oceania CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 11 13:37:37 EDT 2015

                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii

   20:    7     6
Total:  138   106  Total Score = 58,936

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Confusion resulting from a JA local contest really impacted this event.  At
first it was hard to know who was in which contest.  During the later hours of
the OC contest the bands were wall to wall JAs in their own contest.

Lost the first two (and probably the best two) hours of the contest due to
equipment issues.  Could have spent more time operating, but at times I could
not find anyone to work whom I had not already contacted.  Nice to work NR5M
and W7IR on five bands.

Aloha, Kent