[3830] PaQP N8XX Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 11 16:32:36 EDT 2015

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN

  160:    0      0      0         0
   80:   29      4      0         0
   40:   21     18      0         0
   20:    0      0      0         0
   15:    0      0      0         0
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   50     22      0         0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 9,154

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Nice Contest - 40 was open whenever I managed to get on.  80 was a gold mine in
the evening.  Most people could hear my "mighty 5 watts to an antenna
proven to be a few dB better than a dummy load buried 6 feet under
ground."  Nabbed W3C for a CW contact late in the day or Sunday, without
even looking for him.  Was amazed at the QSO count of many of the Pennsylvania
stations.  Wow! W3C had over 1100 Q's when I snagged him!

Congrats to the PAQP team!