[3830] PaQP K3PP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 11 20:38:45 EDT 2015

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CAR

  160:   20      9
   80:   77    212
   40:  136    252      2
   20:   48    163
   15:    4     22
   10:    8      2
    6:           7
    2:           2
---------------------------------------
Total:  293    669      2         0  Mults = 134  Total Score = 170,706

Club: Carbon ARC

Comments:

Conditions were tough! The high bands were pitiful, but I enjoyed some decent
openings from PA to the western states at times. I think a lot of people just
assumed 15m was a bust and didn't show up - a self-fulfilling bust. Signals
were nice and strong. There just weren't enough of them. 20m was OK, not great.
Europe was sporadic and only on Sunday - nearly zilch on Saturday.

I ran a lot on CW, but it wasn't as productive at phone. While I'm improving on
CW, I can still run at a much faster clip on phone than CW. Still, phone sadly
has many more fish in its pond.

I missed NUM for the county sweep! It's my first miss on a sweep in a while.
Bummer!! :-(

Congrats to all who participated and especially ... THANK YOU!
VY 73 de Glenn K3PP