[3830] SAC SSB SI9AM M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 12 07:33:54 EDT 2015

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: SI9AM
Operator(s): SE3X SE0P
Station: SI9AM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JP82IW

   15:    5     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  651   102  Total Score = 136,374

Propagations, as many spoken about already, didn't treat us nice. I have done
SAC last 4 years and this was worst ever!

Our plan was to be on air 24h and do a decent result, at least beating my own
2013 MS result 1040 Q from SI9AM. Didn't take long to realise this was out of
the question! We had a total QSO standstill round midnight and decided to take
a brake and sleep.

Back on-air 03.00Z to empty bands. We didn't lose many Q I'm sure, maybe some
short openings on 10 and 15m. But over-all it wouldn't have changed the outcome
very much.

SI9AM is not a superstation, but decent antennas and equipment under normal
conditions make a decent result possibel. However,a nice weekend together with
a good friend, makes up a bit for worst propagation in many years.

SI9AM op'S 2015
Johan/SE3X and Palle/SE0P