[3830] Oceania CW N7GP(N5IA) SOSB/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 13 01:24:00 EDT 2015

                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N7GP

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: DM52
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5
Remote Operation

  160:   3     2
Total:   3     2  Total Score = 120

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I started CQing at 0800 with the TX array and Beverages oriented to ZL and VK.
After 2.5 hours of steady CQing I had worked two KH6 stations and the E51 on
North Cook.  No other station responded from Oceania that I heard.

I did have some callers from JA even though JA is 90 degrees off the TX array
heading I was using.  So, propagation was decent in the northern hemisphere.

I CQed until it was sunset in Perth, and then figured that was it.  I gave it a
good go Kiwis and Blokes.  Either no one was on Top Band or there was no
propagation.

73 until next time.

Milt, N5IA, operator of N7GP