[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 14 10:06:08 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 14

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   40:  27     26
   20:  38     26
   15:   1      1
Total:  66     55  Total Score = 3,630

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My first CWT fully 'properly' SO2R with the YCCC SO2R+ box....for some reason if
I corrected a call on the fly when running, the program wanted to send
"AGN",(instead of the corrected call)..... so I flubbed 2 or 3 Q's,
but corrected in the end.  This always works fine in SO1R, so I need to check
some stuff.

My first 13z CWT in a long long time not sitting in the front seat of a MINI !

Only heard 2 sigs on 15m (none on 10m).  KG5U, which I couldn't work, and K1GQ
on backscatter.

Thanks for the fun !

100w, Vertical on the shed and very low dple behind the house.
IC-7410/746, Kent paddle, N1MM+, SO2R+ box

Mike VE9AA