[3830] NyQP N1CC SOMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 17 22:01:43 EDT 2015

                    New York QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH: Texas

   20:   25     15
   15:    4      3      1
----------------------------
Total:   52     18      1  Mults = 27  Total Score = 3,375

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3 @ 5W F12 C3 @64' and 80/40 Fan Dipole @50' E/W.

Ran QRP this year, about 1/3 the points and half the contacts/mults made last
year with 100W.  Although in several other QSO Parties this year I could work
the mobiles on 20 and 40, the mobiles in NY could not copy me.  Just
conditions?

Activity was low, especially since there were many stations spotted on 40
Meters during the day that NEVER came to 20 or 15 - open for those of us in
Texas and farther away.  This year seemed to be a "East Coast"
event.

Maybe better conditions next year.