[3830] TBDC N3A(N3HEE) Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 07:54:21 EDT 2015

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: N3A
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3A

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7:43

Total:  QSOs = 103  Total Score = 492

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first attempt at QRP for this contest. Very challenging and
satisfying at the same time. I was amazed at how many stations I worked with
only 5 watts ! I managed quite a few long distance contacts. I used the NAQCC
special event call N3A.  The band conditions were pretty good with low QRN and
low local noise which really helped. Thanks to all of the long distance
stations for taking the time to dig me out.  73 -Joe N3A/N3HEE