[3830] NyQP K8MR SOMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 11:57:17 EDT 2015

                    New York QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH: Ohio

   40:   21     12
----------------------------
Total:   21     12      0  Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,134

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time. With upcoming road trips, returning to NY to visit with our
friends in Rochester for the weekend was not in the cards. It appears the
weather would not have made for the delightful fall excursion had I gone.

I was playing with the KX3, nursing a questionable set of internal NiMH AA
cells. I was probably running more like 3 watts, and at least once after
tripping off the radio with low voltage, QRP'd to one watt but still was able
to work N2CU/M.

See you all in a few weeks with my puny signal from Florida.

73  -  Jim K8MR