[3830] JARTS GU0SUP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 13:53:17 EDT 2015

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GU

   80:    0     0
Total:  290   132  Total Score = 89,232

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Only managed to operate for the odd hour here and there, as there were family
chores to do, and various jobs round the house. Despite that, I had some fun
anyway. Nice to see 10m open briefly, and to work W's there.
Sunday morning was dismal on the bands, with very little heard, although I did
work a few W's on 40m. Late afternoons were far better, with both JA and W7/VE7
pounding in.

>From the contest log, it looks as though the majority of RTTY ops are in their
50's, 60's and 70's. Very few logged with ages in the 20 - 40 range, which is
possibly a sad indictment of our hobby.

Thanks to all for the points

73 de Phil GU0SUP