[3830] JARTS N6HE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 20:50:49 EDT 2015

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N6HE
Operator(s): N6HE
Station: N6HE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: S. Calif.
Operating Time (hrs): 9:48

Total:  289    1  Total Score = 49,680

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

T-T Omni VII, Alpha 87A at 400W, MicroKEYER II interface, Writelog; OCF dipole
at 25' for 40-20-10M; rotatable dipole at 25'for 15M. Nothing for 80/160M.

Thanks to all the new calls that showed up on Sunday - quite gratifying! And
thanks for the Q's from the usual suspects, too, of course.

HIGHLIGHT: One station not too familiar with macros (and maybe RTTY and maybe
even more?) sent "599 YR" over and over in response to
"Age?" - Even manually asked how old they were...."599 YR! Oh,
well...

Oldest ham worked was 85. Youngest I heard was 15. I love the "age"
exchange.

And there are a LOT of us US ops in their 70's!!Japan similarly in their 60's.

Enjoyed the contest even though I put in less than 10 hours.

See you all in the next one, 73.
Ray N6HE