[3830] NyQP WN4AFP SOMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 18 21:12:37 EDT 2015

                    New York QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH: SC

   40:   33     3
----------------------------
Total:   83     3       0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,084

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

WOW! 20m was a pipeline from SC to NY and perfect for my QRP adventure.
Conditions were solid on 40m, but it was always an uphill battle. The NYPQ
offered solid mobiles and a never ending supply of fixed stations. Special
thanks to KV2X/m, N2CU/m, W2PV/m and WJ2O/m for all the Qs and counties. Last
night I was dreaming in CW... hearing the endless CQs of K2SSS, K2DB, W2EG,
W2XL, K2NPN, W2GR, NT2A, W2RR, K2NV, K2CYE, K4RUM and W2SO. Near the end I ran
out of CW Qs, so went to 40m phone to pick up a few more multipliers. Thanks
NYQP for putting on a great QP! 73s Dave WN4AFP